Friday 1 February 2008

Put Your Scarf On blog!

The idea for Put Your Scarf On is to receive the patrimony from American literary journals and their spirit of critical discovery and to evolve that into the guerilla poet warfare. I believe in the tangible.



My idea includes the actual printing and distributing and selling of a magazine you can hold in your hand.



I have begun this blog so the vision and idea can remain fresh. Hopefully contributing writers and friends will use this blog to express the immediacy and timeliness a quarterly journal could not afford.



I will hopefully be posting and if you would like to, please send me anything you have been working on and I will post it as well.



I will also use this blog to update interested parties of the progress of Put Your Scarf On.



Please feel free to alert any and every potentially interested person of the magazine's idea, (pre) existence and the opportunity to post and contribute here on this blog.

No comments: